Inspired by Nature

Hi Bloggers and welcome to another wonderful Tablescape Thursday! Be sure to visit all the participants and our wonderful hostess Susan at Between Naps on the Porch!


I am slowly recovering from a cold, and I am burning the midnight oil getting ready for TT! I decided to pour a cup of coffee and snack on some cherry pie, courtesy of Cutie Pies :)




While I'm snacking, you can take a look at what I have put together. If you are a regular reader, then you know I have an obsession with green (among other things)...it's simple and natural and easy to work with, green is my friend :)


I picked these mugs up quite some time ago at the GW and on a totally different trip, found these little appetizer plates...I think they work great together: cup of Joe and snacks...good deal!


I also thought they looked great with a condiment cup that I've had for a while too, picked up from Pier 1



This tablescape actually started pretty slowly, I don't know if it's because I've been sick or because it's kind of in the transitional season time: end of summer, hello fall...but I had a rough start...but by the time I got done, I liked how it turned out. Do you guys ever feel like that?



This centerpiece wire bowl with the candle holders built right in is a great piece that I change the content of seasonally or whenever, today I put pine cones in...but I've had seashells, gourds, ornaments, etc....A Target find.


(Can you see my helper in the background? :)
I used two runners, running horizontally across the table, and some white napkins for linens



I used inexpensive vases, put small grapevine wreaths around, put them on a plate (you'll see in a minute), wind some artificial blossoms around and create yourself a wonderful hurricane effect...can you imagine something like this with maple leaves or evergreens?















I'm using the glassware that I bought at Mary Carol's store in Kansas City






Did I mention I love this centerpiece bowl? :)






I bought these crackled pine cones at Hobby Lobby several years ago, I keep them out because of their natural quality



The napkin rings are new that I bought while on vacation, they are glass, and green...hee hee :)






Here is a close up of the runner

Here is the plate that I used for underneath the vases



I hope you noticed that I am mixing a new dinner plate with the Claremont salad plate, yep, you guessed it Dollar Tree...I thought they were so cute and I bought the mugs to match with the same pearl necklace detail









Well guys, my coffee is gone and so are the pies, I've since moved on to tootsie rolls....yep, definitely on the road to recovery :)


Hope you enjoyed this tablescape, I can't wait to see all of yours!


Thank you Susan for hosting!







0 comments:

Post a Comment