Nesting Ideas

Hello friends!
It has been a hectic week!! Work has been getting in the way of my blogging, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to post...I have been working crazy hours trying to get ready for the Holiday Open House at work. I plan on taking some pictures of what I've gotten done, but in the mean time I thought I'd share some pictures of what I've been doing around the house! I see a lot of Fall Parties happening around Blog land and I hope to be able to participate....I will participate....but it's gotta be after Open House!!!I have been to Michael's recently and they have a lot of fall stuff on sale....I bought 2 new gourds....I couldn't resist this white one...is it not beautiful? I thought it looked very realistic!
I replaced my orange pumpkin with the new white one in my basket centerpiece, I like it better! Do you?Here's an idea...take an old sewing machine drawer and use as a candle holder! I added some velvet leaves too!



Look at this gourd! I can't get over how realistic it is!














Have a great weekend everyone!! Thanks for visiting! Wish me luck...Open house starts tomorrow!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment