At Home Thursday: First Spring Tablescape

I am seeing the promise of spring everywhere I look outside (I'm so ready!) and it inspired me to create a simple spring tablescape. I haven't done a tablescape since before Christmas, and this is the first one since the Kitchen Facelift! With the walls painted Bedford Grey, I love how the yellow tulips look against it, actually every color looks great against this grey!






If you missed how to create the distressed paint finish on the pedestals for yourself, you can check it out here.

I use these wicker chargers often (you know this right? :), I saw a different style recently at Pier 1 and I want to add those to my collection, have you seen those? I opted for chargers and didn't use placemats or a table cloth, keeping it simple.





A very simple centerpiece of yellow tulips in a mod vase that I found at TJ Maxx the other day, these are permanent botanicals, we're not that close to blooming season yet! :)






Yellow dinner plates from Big Lots last year and thrifted tulip bowls and plates. I found the yellow porcelain napkin rings at an unusual place, at Michael's down their 'bargain' aisle, these were 4/$3.00 and they had several colors.






I use the same glassware and flatware often too, I am on the hunt for another set of flatware though, the fork fairies have taken off with a lot of my forks, those stinkers.





I'm really enjoying the pedestal hurricanes, really just about any glass vase used as a candleholder constitutes a hurricane, flowers would look nice too (if I had not already used the tulips). I think a big bouquet of Casablanca lillies would look wonderful, maybe later this Spring.




The little butterfly votives are from Michael's too.










So are you ready for Spring yet? I know I am!






Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you've been inspired to create a spring tablescape!




Joining Susan





Visit thecsiproject.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment