DIY Glittered Spiders




It was a beautiful day today so Justin and I decided to start decorating outside for Halloween. We have a lot of trick-or-treaters and like to do extra special decorating outside.




You know these spiders...they are kinda rubbery and usually come as a pair...I have had used these for several years outside, but I wanted to do something a little different....



So I left Justin outside alone (sorry honey) long enough to get this quick little project started.


First, paint a couple of the little fellas up black

Next, slather them with the tacky glue of your choice


Then, shake a whole mess of glitter on them. Don't forget to do this on a clean sheet of paper so you can easily put the excess glitter back in the bottle.



Gently tap off the excess glitter and let them dry.



After they are dry, one or two hours, you are ready to add some glittery spiders to your decor! I definitely think the glitter takes out the scare factor!

Thanks for stopping in! I hope your inspired!



Blogged for DIY Day @ A Soft Place to Land

Thank You for hosting Kimba!

DIY Day @ ASPTL




0 comments:

Post a Comment