Twiggy Tablescape

Welcome to another Tablescape Thursday! Visit Susan and all the talented participants at BNOTP!

Can you be inspired by your husband cleaning out the gutters?


The answer is YES!


We have a large elm tree in our backyard that has really been beat up by this Missouri weather. Justin cleaned out the gutters over the weekend and trimmed up a few limbs and I couldn't have been happier.


Luckily, I was at work, so I didn't have to actually help.......but I did get my cutters out and harvest some loverly weepy branches. It inspired my centerpiece and I even added some to my chandelier . Let's get started!



I have had these fall dishes for about 5 years now. I bought them at Wal-mart and I have never seen them again. I didn't buy all the accessories and wish I had! I did get these loverly serving bowls which I adore.






Coffee mugs and dinner plates complete my collection...I just love the embossed leaf and acorn...and of course they're green!







My centerpiece

I used shipping tags as place cards, I'll be showing you how to do these in a later post, be sure to stop back over if your interested....I tied them to the handles of the mugs, put the silverware and napkin in....love it! We always have coffee after dinner anyway....




Now you might be wandering what on earth is my candle holder......well....it's one of those folding steamer thing-a-ma-bobs...They open up to reveal a beautiful perforated surface in which to transform into a centerpiece....oh yeah, that whole steaming thing is good too....but I mean come on! It's much happier holding a lovely candle than steaming!




You may have noticed my new chargers, yes they are lovely, thank you.....


They are from the Mary Carol Home Collection (Love her!) There are square ones too!







Here's the whole dining room...I mean eat-in kitchen...Loving the twiggy chandelier and they are going to be spooky for Halloween too!













I found some burlap garland at Michael's.....very fun stuff....I have another project waiting in the wings for that stuff too.......come back soon if you're interested....

















Thank you for joining me! I hope you're inspired!
Thanks for hosting Susan!








0 comments:

Post a Comment